Engineer References

Hiring an independent structural engineer is the best way to start a foundation repair project.  The engineers below can evaluate your home or building and determine the most appropriate repair.  Based on their report, you can have multiple foundation repair contractors price the repair.  

Need a contractor reference for crawlspace structural repairs, concrete replacement or masonry? Click here.

Hampton Roads

TAM Consultants, (757) 564-4434, based in Williamsburg

ABC Consulting, (757) 499-1333, based in Norfolk

Small Potatoes Engineering, (757) 222-1021, based in Virginia Beach


TAM Consultants, (757) 564-4434, based in Williamsburg

Vannoy Consulting Engineers, (804) 608-0393, based in Midlothian

C.E. Duncan & Associates, (804) 598-8240, based in Powhatan


Want to be added?  Please call our office and ask for Kirk.