Concrete Jack was contracted to conduct a Comprehensive Sidewalk Analysis for all of the community-managed sidewalks for Broadlands HOA in Broadlands, VA. Concrete Jack worked diligently with the Community Manager, Sarah Gerstein, in order to ensure a safe environment for the community residences.
Project Length: 4 days
Polyurethane Grout: CJGrout 28FDL
SF of sidewalks stabilized/lifted: 6,062 square feet
- Walked a marked property map from Sarah and analyzed the trip hazards starting at ¼ of an inch (ADA Standard).
- Lifted and stabilized settled concrete with CJGrout 28FDL in order to minimize the trip hazards.
- Ground down displaced concrete from tree roots.
- Minimized trip hazards in an active community
- Built strong relationships with Sarah and her team.
“The employees work efficiently to ensure the job was completed to our satisfaction and in a timely manner. The work is highly effective, environmentally friendly, and significant savings over the alternative. I expect to continue working with Concrete Jack on a routine basis for the foreseeable future. If it is not already clear, I would most certainly recommend Concrete Jack to anyone considering using your services.”Sarah Gerstein, Broadlands Community Association