Concrete Jack was contracted to conduct a comprehensive sidewalk assessment for the Buchanan Partners at Gateway Center, Clarksburg MD. Concrete Jack analyzed the sidewalks and trip hazards at the ADA standard of ¼”.
Project Length: 3 days
Polyurethane Grout: CJGrout 28FDL
SF of sidewalks stabilized/lifted: 11,263 square feet
- Walked the entirety of the retail center and analyzed the trip hazards starting at ¼ of an inch (ADA Standard).
- Lifted and stabilized settled concrete with CJGrout 28FDL in order to minimize the trip hazards.
- Ground down displaced concrete from tree roots.
- Minimized trip hazards in a high trafficked retail center
- Tenants and visitors were able to use the sidewalks safely
- Formed strong relationships with Buchanan Partners
“On behalf of the property management team at Buchanan Properties, I would like to extend our thanks and appreciation for a job well done. The work was completed before the budget year-end despite the challenges of working around cold, ice and snow. We received zero tenant complaints, which is remarkable given that Concrete Jack was working in vehicle and pedestrian high traffic areas. We look forward to the opportunity to work with you again at some time in the future.”Kevin Burns, Buchanan Partners, LLC